Airport pick up instructions.
- Please contact the shuttle driver by calling 0481 553 081 after collecting your luggage or have your mobile switched on with the flight mode switched off. The driver will then instruct where to meet then help assist with luggage and boarding the bus.
- Look out for the bus with the BBAT logo on it:
- All advertised fixed price fares are for one way only.
- Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received and BBAT have confirmed your booking.
- BBAT fares may be subject to change without notice.
- Passengers must be ready to board the transporting vehicle at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Extra charges may apply if the driver has to wait extra time at the airport or any other destination.
- BBAT will adhere to scheduled departure and arrival times but cannot accept responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights, traffic accidents, weather or any event that is beyond our control. We will also not be held responsible for failed pickups or problems arising from incorrect information.
- Any redirection or additional pick up or drop off is subject to approval depending on schedule and an extra charge will apply.