Airport pick up instructions.
- Please contact the shuttle driver by calling 0481 553 081 after collecting your luggage or have your mobile switched on with the flight mode switched off. The driver will then instruct where to meet then help assist with luggage and boarding the bus.
- Look out for the bus with the BBAT logo on it:
- All advertised fixed price fares are for one way only.
- Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received and BBAT have confirmed your booking.
- BBAT fares may be subject to change without notice.
- Passengers must be ready to board the transporting vehicle at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Extra charges may apply if the driver has to wait extra time at the airport or any other destination.
- BBAT will adhere to scheduled departure and arrival times but cannot accept responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights, traffic accidents, weather or any event that is beyond our control. We will also not be held responsible for failed pickups or problems arising from incorrect information.
- Any redirection or additional pick up or drop off is subject to approval depending on schedule and an extra charge will apply.
- Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and is carried entirely at their own risk. We do not accept liability for any damage to luggage or other goods. If you are missing anything, please contact us immediately.
- BBAT allows one suitcase and one small carry-on bag per person. Any additional items will be charged at $10 per item. Passengers intending to travel with additional extra items need to declare this at the time of booking, otherwise carriage of any extra items may be declined.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is not permitted on board our vehicles.
- Drinking of alcohol is not permitted on board our vehicles.
- Violent or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated on our vehicles. Intoxicated or aggressive passengers will be told to disembark or permission to board the bus refused. The driver at his/her discretion will report all incidents that put any passengers or driver at risk to the police.
- If a cancellation is advised to BBAT more than 7 days before scheduled departure, a cancellation fee of 25% will apply. If a cancellation is advised to BBAT between 7 days and 24 hours before scheduled departure, a cancellation of 50% will apply. No refund or any changes will be allowed if a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of scheduled departure or if the passengers fail to board the bus.
- Scheduled departure being pick up time agreed at the time of booking.
- Terms and conditions may be subject to change without further notice.
- BBAT excepts no responsibility for incorrect information entered into the Online Payment Booking Form. This incudes, Incorrect Pick up Drop off times, Incorrect Pick up Drop off locations, Incorrect Pick up Drop off dates, Incorrect Flight details, Incorrect number of passengers, Incorrect number of luggage and surfboards as well as pricing entered for Private Charters.